Skin Studio Toronto
Located in Etobicoke, Ontario, Skin Studio is owned and operated by two Registered Nurses, who specialize in first-class skin treatments. We offer the latest in skincare and anti-aging procedures. Our aim is to nurture and relax each of our guests with individualized treatment plans. As skilled medical professionals, we excel in providing high end skincare services with optimum results. We focus on effective treatments with competitive prices. Start your journey with us today.
As Registered Nurses we were made for this! From the beginning, we are trained and tested on infection prevention and control. Sanitation and infection control is always a vital part of our practice, even before the pandemic. However, due to the pandemic, we need to step up our game and align ourselves with the current guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health.
- Please notify the clinic prior to your appointment if you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, awaiting test results or been in close contact with someone who is unwell.
- Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes prior to your appointment to minimize contact in between clients. We have scheduled more time in between appointments to properly sanitize equipment and high touch surfaces.
- Arrive alone. ONLY the client and the practitioner will be allowed in the treatment room.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the suite. You will be required to sanitize your hands on arrival and when leaving your appointment.
- Please arrive wearing a mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you. Please be advised that your practitioner will be wearing a mask, gloves and eye protection during each appointment. Gloves will be changed between each client. As a practitioner, hand hygiene will be frequent and thorough during and in between appointments.
- No outside food or drinks will be permitted
- The clinic will be deep cleaned daily before and after clinic hours.
- At this time our preferred method of payment is e-transfer and credit card. We will not be accepting cash at this time. Reminder: we currently do not accept debit as a form of payment.
- The clinic reserves the right to cancel any appointment if undisclosed signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are noted.
- Please be advised that we are closely monitoring ourselves for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and in the unfortunate event that we do develop symptoms, there may be last-minute cancellations.
- We will not be re-stocking AlumierMD products in the clinic to reduce the risk of contamination. If you would like to purchase skincare, continue to do so online. Alternatively, we are happy to process any skincare orders during your appointment, which will be delivered to your home free of charge.